|Hair Color||Dirty Blond|
|Occupation||South Park Elementary Principal|
|Voiced by||Trey Parker|
|First Appearance||Stunning and Brave|
The exact details of Principal Victoria's departure from South Park Elementary remain cloudy, but she was replaced by this man -- "PC Principal", selected to bring South Park Elementary "into 2015" with a bold and progressive new agenda. PC Principal immediately set out to challenge the town's notorious record of racism, sexism and outrageous stereotypes. A graduate of Texas A&M University, PC Principal loves nothing more than drinking beer, working out and that feeling you get when you rhetorically defend a marginalized community from systems of oppression. He is especially defensive of his idol - the brave, and stunning, Caitlyn Jenner.
PC Principal moved in with a number of like-minded college students at the PC Delta Fraternity and quickly became their leader, collecting consent forms daily and helping admit new pledges. He eventually admitted Randy Marsh to the club, leading to the town's gentrification, and their efforts seemed to succeed when a Whole Foods was built in the newly gentrified Historic Shi Tpa Town. He also lead the calls for "safe spaces" in the town and to more affirmative consent. Despite these goals, PC Principal is fairly uncomfortable around handicapped people like Jimmy Valmer, a fact he is often terrified to admit. He occasionally needs a 'spotter' to help him explain social justice issues to people.
His exact history remains unknown, but he is from Vermont. At some point he and Leslie Meyers appeared in an advertisement for State Farm Car Insurance... but he eventually defeated her in combat, redeeming himself and saving the town of South Park from advertisements, at least for now.
- "WOO WOO WOO!"
- "You PC, bro?"
- "All right everyone, listen up."
- "Hey Leslie! Shut your FUCKING mouth!"
- "This place is TRAPPED in a TIME WARP!" (Stunning and Brave)
- "It's called clapping Favre! What the FUCK are you doing!" (Stunning and Brave)
- "The word "retarded" does not belong in our school!!" (Sponsored Content)
- "Everything past here is safe space. No reporters, no harassment. We are gonna figure this shit out." (Sponsored Content)
- "All I know is that I don't speak up for minorities so that I can crush pussy." (Sponsored Content)
- "We are at war, but the only way to win this war is to be as understanding, non-biased and politically correct as possible." (PC Principal Final Justice)
While PC Principal hasn't been shown to be especially close to anyone, he is generally shown to be friendly with Randy Marsh and Eric Cartman and defends them both. Mr. Mackey seems terrified of him, but often acts as his assistant. He often acts as a leader to his fraternity brothers, but is particularly close with Topher, who often acts as his sidekick.
PC Principal sees anyone who disagrees with his complex social ideologies as a rival - though he eventually comes to terms with Cartman, he held a grudge against Kyle Broflovski for disrespecting Caitlyn Jenner, even after he came around. He also fired Herbert Garrison for his open display of racism in the classroom... but PC Principal has a special hatred for people who can't keep their goddamn mouths shut...
PC Principal and his frat brothers are very fond of Caitlyn Jenner, who they often describe as 'stunning' and 'brave', and criticism of Jenner is a key point in PC Principal's rivalry with Kyle Broflovski... but so far, they've not interacted.
PC Principal is a member of the PC Delta Fraternity, a group of college students who support progressive, social justice policies and love beer, working out, and crushing pussy.
During his debut episode, he moved in with his frat brothers to unite their tolerant views in a frat house, where he seems to serve as the leader of the fraternity.
- Stunning and Brave (s19e01; debut)
- Where My Country Gone? (s19e02)
- The City Part of Town (s19e03)
- Safe Space (s19e05)
- Tweek x Craig (s19e06)
- Naughty Ninjas (s19e07)
- Sponsored Content (s19e08)
- Truth and Advertising (s19e09; heavily referenced)
- PC Principal Final Justice (s19e10)
- Member Berries (s20e01)
- Douche and a Danish (s20e05)
- Members Only (s20e08)
- Put It Down (s21e02)
- Moss Piglets (s21e08)
- SUPER HARD PCness (s21e09)
- Splatty Tomato (s21e10)
- Dead Kids (s22e01)
- A Problem With a Poo (s22e03)
- Buddha Box (s22e08)
- This character's real name has never been revealed, but the name PC Principal stands for 'politically correct', a term used disparagingly for social activists, particularly those who are perceived as only concerned about words and censorship.