The daughter of an orc and elf who saw her entire orc community slain by the humans and elves, Princess Kenny swore revenge on those who had destroyed her kind. Denied her birthright as princess and heir to the Stick of Truth, she joined the humans under the guise of Lady McCormick, becoming Eric Cartman's right-hand woman until she betrayed him and the Xbox One players for the PlayStation 4 side, who embraced her true rank (read: Cartman wouldn't let Kenny be the princess because he's a dude). The President of Sony eventually granted her back her rightful title as Princess, and her help was required to forge an alliance to get into the mall - but ultimately, Xbox One emerged victorious.
It was only later the fair maiden became involved with the Humans again in the battle for the Stick of Truth, using her royal breasts, army of rats and even a Unicorn as powerful weapons. In the end, when Big Bad Government Guy claimed the Stick as his own, Kenny revealed her true nature and joined forces with the Humans' new adversary, transforming herself into a Nazi Zombie to unleash her true power.
TL;DR: Kenny wanted to be a a princess for the boys' Black Friday LARP. Cartman knew that a little boy in a parka with a wig and dress make a maiden, but not a princess... but give Kenny a Sony Princess Box and she becomes so cute that it's weaponizable.
- "At the dawn of war, I stand alone, looking out at would be the last battlefield, for winter is coming, and I... am a princess. Once a common lady of the dark army, but, denied my right to be called princess by birth, I've betrayed my kind, and now I have chosen my side: that which I believe is best for all, for it has the dual-shock controller with a speakers and a touchpad interface." (internal monologue, A Song of Ass and Fire)
- "Hai, Princessu Kenny assisto!" (Japanese: Yessir, Princess Kenny will help!) (Titties and Dragons)
- "Minna-san, ii yo. Princessu Kenny ganbaru." (Japanese: Everyone, it's all right. Princess Kenny will give it her all.) (Titties and Dragons)
- "Minna-san, sayonara! Ima, Princessu Kenny tomodachi ni kaerimasu!" (Japanese: Goodbye, everyone! Princess Kenny is going back home to her friends!) (Titties and Dragons)
- "Princessu Kenny daijobu dayo!" (Japanese: Princess Kenny is fine!) (Titties and Dragons)
- "Mrmm mmrm! Mrmmmphm mrmmmm mrphrmm mmmm!" (South Park: The Stick of Truth)
- "They should’ve taken me there, too! Outrageous!" (South Park: The Stick of Truth)
- "If she touches you I’ll claw her eyes out." (South Park: The Stick of Truth)
Princess Kenny is the fairest maiden in all of the land (or at least he wants to be) and co-leader of the humans, who can join the player as they venture through Zaron.
- Charm - distracts enemies with his royal breasts
- Royal Kiss - kisses and subsequently grosses out any enemies.
- Furry Friends - charms rats to attack a chosen enemy... or they kill her.
- Unicorm Stampede - She calls upon her royal unicorn to damage enemies... or, again, it could kill her instead.
Behind the Scenes
- In "Titties and Dragons", Princess Kenny was originally going to have crazy superpowers and blow away entire armies; "her" power was simply changed to being super cute.
Character Art: Lady McCormick
"Lady McCormick" got a total makeover for this episode.
Character Art: Lady McCormick's Pet
Lady McCormick's rat is a reference to Daenerys Targaryen’s dragons in "Game of Thrones". This art was used while designing special "roar" poses.
Production Art: Princess Kenny’s Power Poses
This art was used while designing Princess Kenny’s “power poses”. As you can see from the notes here, it was later animated over the anime backgrounds during Princess Kenny’s theme song.
- There are actually two versions of Princess Kenny. The first (right) is pretty much regular Kenny in drag, complete with muffled speech. The second (above) has Kenny take on a more anime-inspired "moe" look with huge eyes and a (bad imitation of a) cutesy Japanese anime girl voice. Kenny transforms from the former to the latter by using his Sony Princess Box.
- In the Black Friday trilogy, Princess Kenny acts as a stand-in for Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones (s/he even has internal monologues in a Daenerys-like British-accented female voice). The Stick of Truth has Kenny act more like a cute, flirtatious girl.
- Princess Kenny's costume is inspired by Princess Zelda from the Legend of Zelda series; her outfit is similar to the Twilight Princess version of Zelda, and her hair is similar in style but is blonde instead of brown (like most other incarnations of Zelda as well as Kenny himself). Hilariously, the fourth Super Smash Bros. game has a palette swap for Zelda that looks exactly like Princess Kenny!
- A 2013 Game Informer cover showed an alternate unused design for Princess Kenny; her dress was orange, and Kenny wasn't wearing his parka underneath the wig and dress (instead, he was wearing makeup to portray her).
- This isn't the first time that Kenny cross-dressed by wearing a blonde wig over his hood; he did it before in "Cartman Joins NAMBLA".
- (Don't ask Kenny why he wanted to be a chick, it's just how he seems to be rolling right now.)