Thomas Tucker is one of Craig's adoring parents, and their entire family is perhaps best known for their love of flipping the bird. Craig's father is the tallest guy in town and a friend and drinking buddy of Stan's Dad, Kenny's Dad. They hang out at Skeeter's Bar and Cocktails with the other men of the town. He joined many of the town's other citizens in defense during the Jersey Invasion, and when the UPS Guy was believed to be banging the mens' wives.
Though he can be assertive and argumentative at times, he is shown to care deeply about his family - worrying when his son is lost with the boys and holding his wife Laura Tucker to comfort her - he also tries to tried to help when her "bush" becomes the talk of the town. Though he was raised in a homophobic home, when he realized his son seemed happier with his boyfriend, he decided to let go of his prejudice.
- "I'll 'oh' whoever I want." (Tweek Vs. Craig)
- "Like every kid doesn't have some problems!" (Pandemic)
- "What did I do wrong, huh? Everyone's so damned happy, but... but why did this have to happen to my son?! What did I do to make my son like this?" (Tweek x Craig)
- Tweek Vs. Craig (s03e04; debut)
- The Entity (s05e11)
- Here Comes the Neighborhood (s05e12)
- South Park Is Gay (s07e08)
- Grey Dawn (s07e10)
- The Losing Edge (s09e05)
- Free Willzyx (s09e13; mentioned)
- Pandemic (s12e10)
- Pandemic 2: The Startling (s12e11)
- It's A Jersey Thing (s14e09)
- Insecurity (s16e10)
- The Magic Bush (s18e05)
- Tweek x Craig (s19e06)
He appears at the Tucker Residence to inform the player that his son is in detention. He does not add the player's character on Facebook and does not reappear.
- He bares a resemblance to Skeeter, the bar owner. Many fans have speculated they might be brothers or cousins, which would also make Craig and Red cousins. The two characters appear together in "Insecurity", though Skeeter is silent.
- They both had very similar voices until season 18's "The Magic Bush", when Thomas' voice was altered significantly to be much higher-pitched, though it was the same as recently as South Park: The Stick of Truth.
- They finally appear together with dialogue in season 19's "Tweek x Craig", alongside Darryl Weathers - though they do not interact extensively, they appear to be at least relatively close friends.
- Willzyx once threatened Craig that his father might sneak into his room naked and beat him up.
- Thomas is the tallest regular member of the South Park cast -- he towers over the other men during "Insecurity"
- By strange coincidence, he shares his name with the Family Guy character Tom Tucker, a news anchor played by Seth MacFarlane who closely resembles Tom Thompson.